Australia Post price changes are due 3rd, July 2017.
|Size||Dimensions||Priority timetable||Regular timetable|
|Small letter up to 250g||130 x 240 x 5mm||$1.485||$0.985|
|Large letter up to 125g||260 x 360 x 20mm||$2.470||$1.970|
|Large letter over 125g & up to 250g||260 x 360 x 20mm||$3.450||$2.950|
|Large letter over 250g and up to 500g||260 x 360 x 20mm||$5.400||$4.900|
NOTE: Changes include the ability to print ‘Registered Mail’ pricing with your Postage Meter!
Simply get some Registered mail tracking labels from your local business centre and you can prepare your ‘Registered Mail’ at your office.
How to Update your Postage Meter!
- Your machine should be connected to either a telephone line or a PC.
- Select ‘HOME’ key.
- Select ‘SETUP’ key.
- Select ‘EDIT POSTAGE TABLE DATA’ key.
- Select ‘UPDATE RATE TABLE’ key.
The Ultimail will automatically contact our data centre and download the latest Australia Post Postage Rates.
If you have any questions or are having difficulties please contact our Office. 1300 943 274. Email: email@example.com
Postbase machines are simply updated via a standard Ethernet connection.
Simply press ‘Menu’ key then ‘Remote Services’ key and the Meter will update its internal software to match the latest Australia Post rates.
If you have any question or would like more information please contact our Office. 1300 943 274. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Optimail Postage Meter Scales must be updated manually by one of our technicians, the update should be performed within 14 days of the Australia Post changes.
Should you need to print the new Postage Rates prior to the Scales being updated simply follow these instructions.
- Press the ‘Scales’ (top right) key, until the image of Scales is removed from the Optimail Screen.
- Enter Postage amount required into Optimail; eg, for $7.60 press ‘7,6,0,0,’ keys then ‘Green’ key (bottom right), $0.955 9,5,5, followed by the ‘Green’ key.
- Enter the category of mail – Press the number ‘1’ key ‘Standard Mail’ or ‘2’ key for Parcels, then press the postage ‘Category’ key (Bottom left corner key). The category chosen will appear on the bottom of the Optimail screen.
- If an ‘HP’ message appears on the screen, press the ‘HP’ key to allow the machine to print.
- Your Optimail should print the desired amount.
If you have any difficulties or would like more information please contact our Office. 1300 943 274 Email: email@example.com